FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Food & Beverage
- Price & Discount
- Use of Facility
- Spa Services
- Guests will be asked to provide a government ID and phone number at check-in. For returning guests we provide an express check-in through one of our kiosks. These guests will be able to use their phone number to check-in quickly and receive a number for their locker key.
- You will not need to carry your ID with you to purchase any alcoholic goods within the facilities. We will check your government ID upon arrival and program your locker key to be able to purchase/refrain from purchasing alcohol.
- Our Daily Membership allows you to enjoy Balian Springs from opening to closing time. However, there are no re-entries.
- The overall facility is open from 9AM to 9:30PM, seven days a week. Please visit the Club Hours page for specific department hours.
- Yes. We strongly discourage capturing photos or recording videos of any kind, to protect and respect our guests’ privacy while experiencing the facility.
- Yes. Guests must be at least 18 years old to be allowed entry into the facilities.
- Please bring a physical photo ID to enter the facility.
- We suggest that you bring a conservative bathing suit for the pools.
- Yes, any bags larger than 10″ x 12″ will not be allowed inside. All bags will be subject to search upon arrival. Any larger bags will not be permitted inside the Club. Balian Springs will not be responsible to hold any personal belongings that are restricted to be on premise. For more policies, please visit out Policies webpage.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the facility. Bags are subject to search upon request.
- Yes, however only a small cake will be permitted. An ice cream cake or cupcakes are not permitted. Please note we will not be able to offer any storage space.
Yes, we have carefully curated vegan, vegetarian, diary-free, gluten-free, nut-free and keto options on our menus.
- Yes, we currently serve alcoholic beverages at The Hideout located on the Rooftop. Balian Springs has limited alcoholic beverages to 3 total orders per guest. Guest can order 1 drink per order and are not allowed to order more than 1 drink at a time. We also offer non-alcoholic beverages, CBD drinks, and mocktails at The Dry Well located on the first floor.
- Yes, we will check ID upon arrival and program it into your locker key.
Standard pricing is the following:
- Weekdays (Monday through Thursday / Non-Holidays) daily membership fee is $130 per person.
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & US Holidays, daily membership fee is $165 per person.
Please note, admission does not include Lilikoi treatments. Food, beverages, retail, premium workshops and therapies are paid for a la carte.
- The admission fee covers the usage of Balian Springs’ many amenities: Saunas, Indoor and Outdoor Hydrotherapy Pools, Coed Plunge Pools, Steam Rooms, Lounge Areas, Aqua Lounge, Fitness Center, Media Room, Business Center, Lockers, Toiletries and majority of Wellness Workshops. All foods, beverages, spa services, and premium workshops are additional purchases and can be paid for upon leaving. Lounges and rooms are subject to availabilities based on reservations.
- Reservations are not required. However, if you plan on receiving any spa services, we highly recommend making service reservations prior to your visit. You may book online or reach us at 703-436-9107.
Cancellation fees only apply to Lilikoi Day Spa. There are no Club reservations.
- To avoid automatic cancellation and a penalty fee we ask that you check-in 15 minutes prior to any Lilikoi Day Spa reservations. By booking a reservation, you agree to the 50% 24-hour cancellation fee. If you fail to show up to your appointment without a 24-hour notice, you will be charged a 100% fee. As a courtesy to our staff and other clients, please note that canceled or rescheduled appointments with less than a 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee. Upon late arrival, service will be completed based on time remaining in reservation. Plan accordingly to accommodate traffic, weather, and outside factors.
- Admission is on a walk-in basis.
- Gift certificates/cards can be purchased in person from the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm at the information desk.
- We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, AMEX, Apple Pay or Gift Cards. We DO NOT accept checks or money orders.
- The Aqua Lounge and the locker rooms are separated.
- No, currently rental is not available however we do provide a bag, robe, towel, and slippers upon entry to the locker rooms. We ask that these are returned at the end of your stay.
You will not be permitted to wear bathing suits in these areas; these areas require you to be fully undressed.
- No. Conservative swimsuits are required for entering the pools. Any outside clothes are not allowed to be worn inside the pools. Any materials other than swimsuits contaminate the pool water, which negatively affects the water clarity and filtration systems.
- No, we are a barefoot facility to ensure the cleanliness of our Club. Therefore, no outside footwear is permitted, however, you are provided Balian Springs slippers as an option. Athletic shoes are required in Fitness Center located on the 2nd Floor.
- Yes, the Balian Springs parking lot consists of over 500 free parking spaces.
- Most pools range from 3-4 feet deep.
- No, indoor/outdoor pools are both hydrotherapy pools. Swimming is not allowed.
- Our outdoor pools are open all year round. The only time outdoor pools will be closed is when there are safety hazards involved, such as thunderstorms and lighting. Outdoor pools are a great place to enjoy different kinds of weather.
- We adapt the pool temperatures to the outside temperature. The pool water is heated most of the seasons, except summer.
- Guests can bring their personal electronics, including but not limited to laptops and tablets. Balian Springs, however, is not responsible for any loss or damage of your devices in any area in the spa. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- We do have a Fitness Center located on the 2nd floor which is included in our daily membership fee. Athletic shoes are required for your safety which may only be worn inside the Fitness Center.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please fill out our online order form if you wish to place an order while the store page is temporarily down.
- This may be due to an error while inputting your payment information (address, ZIP code, etc.). The multiple charges are pending transactions on your credit card bill. These charges will not be reflected on your final bill. However, if you need an immediate resolution, please contact us at 703-436-9107.
- Please check all your inboxes, including ‘spam/junk’. Please also check to see if your settings filter out unrecognized emails.
Google account users(@gmail.com) or Google Apps account users tend to receive this delivery error.
Please refer to the following links to troubleshoot:
- Reservations are encouraged for all services. Please arrive to The Club 1 hour prior to your appointment. To avoid automatic cancellation and a penalty fee we ask that you check-in 15 minutes prior to any Lilikoi Day Spa reservations. By booking a reservation, you agree to the 50% 24-hour cancellation fee. If you fail to show up to your appointment without a 24-hour notice, you will be charged a 100% fee. As a courtesy to our staff and other clients, please note that canceled or rescheduled appointments with less than a 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee. Upon late arrival, service will be completed based on time remaining in reservation. Plan accordingly to accommodate traffic, weather, and outside factors.
- Unfortunately, we do not perform any prenatal massages, foot & hand massages, body scrubs, and body treatment services.
- No. Admission is not included in any spa packages or reservation. You must pay the admission fee in order to enter the facility for your treatment.